US Midwest Pot Protests 9/16 & 10/7

RGravelle at NEWROCK.com.NEWROCK.com RGravelle at NEWROCK.com.NEWROCK.com
Wed Sep 13 22:41:59 EDT 1995

Just for your information there are two upcoming events in the Midwest.The
"Minnesota Tea Party" which I have never been to personally.I do intend to make the
voyage this year though.It is held annualy at the Minnesota state capitol,St. Paul
MN.
For best results try to get there by noon on Sat. (9/16/95)

The "Great Midwest Harvest Festival"which I have been to for the past six years and
can fully vouge for.If you can possibly make it please do.Crowds have been in excess
of 20,000 pot heads.It's been an annual event for as long as the Hash Bash.At least
20 years.Take the day off to stand up for your freedom.Madison,Wisconsin state
capitol.The parade starts at noon on Sat. (10/07/95) at liberty mall on State
street.Just follow the crowd.

Don't just sit back and take it!Get off your ass and go tell someone that you're
pissed off about going to jail for minding your own business.If you are able to make
it to either of these dates then don't you owe it to yourself to go.If you sit back
and let others do it for you then don't cry too loudly when you get nailed.We must
all speek out against this injustice.

                         Peace & Love:  Rick