Ortho Photo production in GRASS

Cosyn Bart Bart.Cosyn at rug.ac.be
Thu Sep 14 13:54:27 EDT 1995

Hi,

> I've got a TIFF image file and the parameters for orientation of the
> image/photo and a DTM for the area (plain XYZ ascii file). I therefore don't
> need to choose control points and don't need to identify fiducial marks etc.

Importing the image should not be such a problem as you have in grass the
program r.in.tiff. I do not know if it is in the main distribution but in
case not please check incoming on moon. I used it for the same goal and
it worked.

For the DEM! Convert it to sites and run s.surf.tps or s.surf.idw

		Hope this helps!

		Bart
	| ir. Bart Cosyn				  |
	| ERS1/2 project				  |
	| Laboratory for Hydrology and Water Management	  |
	| University of Gent 			 	  |
	| Coupure 653, B-9000 Gent			  |
        | Belgium 					  |
	| Tel: +/32/9/2646137				  |