Image Alchemy Conversions

Mark Gibb gibb at hubers.cecer.army.mil
Tue Apr 23 08:00:00 EDT 1996

Thomas-

I have had great success in converting the GRASS PS output to HP-RTL using the
following Image Alchemy command line:

alchemy --r10 -Ze0 -Zf1 -Zm2 <inPSfile> <outRTLfile>

additional flags:       rotate   (-Zr90 or -Zr270)

(note the --r10 for the Encad NovaJetII - substitute plotter flag here)

I have never encountered the problems you had mentioned in your email when I've
used the above command.

If spooling space is an issue and you are running GRASS under SunOS4.1.x, use
the -s option of the lpr command when sending the plot to the device.

mark gibb
Unix Sys. Admin. Group
TR-S  USACERL