v.in.dxf

David Viebrock viebrock at gis.cwu.edu
Wed Apr 10 08:00:00 EDT 1996

The problem may be in the GRASS vector map.  You may have overlapping
line segments which result in two lines intersecting but with no
connecting nodes.  This results in a "dangling" segment.  If there are no
obvious dangling lines then run v.digit and make sure all nodes are
snapped.  You might also try running v.support before v.out.dxf and
increasing the snapping threshold somewhat.  Careful with this one as it
may have unpredictable results (in my experience anyway).

Also, you might want to check out the v.proj command if you're trying to
import it to another LOCATION.

-Dave Viebrock
viebrock at gis.cwu.edu