v.in.dxf

Scott Grover ScottG at horne.com
Tue Apr 9 08:00:00 EDT 1996

Dear Grass Users:

I am using GRASS 4.15 with Linux 1.2.13.  I am receiving the dreaded
"segmentation fault" error when attempting to import a dxf file using
v.in.dlg.  I used v.out.dlg on a GRASS file containing lines, used a 2nd
program to change the datum (nad1927 to nad1983) and attempted to import the
new dxf.  I can read the same file successfully into another application, so
I am suspecting my v.in.dxf.

Has anyone else had a similar experience or could you offer any suggestions
or work arounds?  The overall goal is simply (or not so simply) to update
the maps' datum from 1927 to 1983.

Thanks for your response...
scott grover
scottg at horne.com