GIS / DEM (fwd)

Dan Ancona dfa4y at wright.arch.virginia.edu
Thu Aug 15 08:00:00 EDT 1996

#1/1
organization: USACERL mail -> news gateway
newsgroups: info.grass.user

Hello from off-list,

I'm trying to convert from DEM to a VRML2.0 node called ElevationGrid, and
I'm looking for information on the DEM header.

As you can see below, I was given this address by Tim Glover.

Thanks,

Dan
dfa4y at virginia.edu
Dan Ancona     IATH-UVA, for now     (804) 982-4570
   http://jefferson.village.virginia.edu/~dfa4y