Send FAX from your country to USA for US$0.075!!

Dorisn at cris.com Dorisn at cris.com
Wed Aug 14 08:00:00 EDT 1996

SEND FAX from your country to USA for US$0.075!!!

Dear friends:

We are very excited to tell you the CHEAPEST way to send fax to
anywhere in the world. You can send faxes right from your desktop, from
your email. You don't even need fax machine to send faxes.

Just take a look of the international fax rates below, and you will
know why we are so excited to share the news with you.

No matter where you are at, the rates are the same.
Sending faxes from your country to the following countries:
  To Country                 Rates per minute
  USA                           US$0.15
  Canada                        US$0.28
  United Kingdom                US$0.33
  Germany/France                US$0.43
  Australia                     US$0.51
  Japan                         US$0.51
  Columbia                      US$0.60
  Hong Kong                     US$0.54
  Taiwan                        US$0.55

Remember that a typical one page will be sent in less than one
minute. For example, if your one page fax to the USA goes through
within 30 seconds, then you pay as low as US$0.075 for a one page
fax to the USA!

Better yet, you don't need a fax machine. You send the fax from your
Internet email account. It is called "email-to-fax", and the service
is offered by "ITSG, Inc."

How to sign up? Simple. Just fill out the on-line Order Form.
(http://www.itsg.com/cgi-bin/form?handler=ordform.frm)

Interested in being an Agent too? Check out their web site.
You can check out their web site -- http://www.itsg.com
(They also offer "fax-to-fax via Internet" service)
For free infomation -- send a blank email to "info at itsg.com"

If you like to order, just fill out the order form. Please fill in
"10015" in the "agent" field of the order form.

Thank you.

Regards,

Doris Newman