Send FAX from your country to USA for US$0.075!!

Luc Boerboom BOERBOOM at UGA.CC.UGA.EDU
Wed Aug 14 08:00:00 EDT 1996

Dear Grass users,

I don't want to get such commercial advertisements poluting my mail box,
especially if it is not at all related to the subject of GIS and GRASS.
If I need the information I will go look for it. If this abuse of this
list is allowed we will be swamped with such commercials in future. Is
there a way to filter out the abuse of this list for commercial
purposes, that bare no relation with the subject of the list?

What's your opinion on the issue?

Greetings, Luc.