ps.map output to eps for PC word processor

Henning Brockfeld Henning.Brockfeld at lrz.uni-muenchen.de
Sun Feb 18 07:00:00 EST 1996

Ronald Wiemer wrote:

> Hi,
>
> ps.map output can not be used in Corel Draw or whatever. Usually
> these programs can only import Adobe Illustrator EPS, which
> is a postscript dialect. Translating GRASS-postscript into AI-eps
> format cannot be done automaticly as far as I can see.

try ghostscript which can convert ps to eps and ai format (files:
ps2epsi.ps and ps2ai.ps). IMHO ghostscript should be installed on
every UNIX box.

Servus Henning

--
Henning Brockfeld               Institut fuer Wirtschaftsgeographie
                                              Universitaet Muenchen
mailto:Henning.Brockfeld at lrz.uni-muenchen.de
http://miraculix.wigeo.bwl.uni-muenchen.de/~hbrock/