Map resolution

Joel Peterson lobo at psu.edu
Thu Feb 1 07:00:00 EST 1996

I am using GRASS, linked with a model, the model requires that I have 300
or less cells.  I have a map which contains roughly 1000 cell.  Is there a
way to 're-cell' this map?  I tried changing the resolution in g.region,
but when I start using the model interface it defaults back to the orginal
1000.

Thanks,

Joel

                                             *
Joel R. Peterson                          *************
Graduate Assistant                        *          *
249 Agricultural Engineering Building     *         *
University Park PA, 16802                 *        *
  email: lobo at psu.edu                     *     #  *
    W:814.863.7960                        *         *
    H:814.862.2240                        *          *
  Fax:814.863.1031                        ************