monitorcap, drivers

Joel Peterson lobo at psu.edu
Thu Feb 1 07:00:00 EST 1996

To anyone who can help,

I am having problems with my graphics drivers.  When I run d.mon, and
choose a driver, I get the message "eof from driver".  I've checked the
driver path, and that doesn't seem to be the problem.  Any help anyone
could offer would be greatly appreciated.

Joel in Happy Valley

                                             *
Joel R. Peterson                          *************
Graduate Assistant                        *          *
249 Agricultural Engineering Building     *         *
University Park PA, 16802                 *        *
  email: lobo at psu.edu                     *     #  *
    W:814.863.7960                        *         *
    H:814.862.2240                        *          *
  Fax:814.863.1031                        ************