Digital Orthophotos in GRASS

stephan at alla.pl.swf.usace.army.mil stephan at alla.pl.swf.usace.army.mil
Tue Jan 9 07:00:00 EST 1996

Hello:

A co-worker has let a contract to have some aerial photographs
flown.  The contractor will deliver digital orthophotos
on CDROM in Intergraph/MGE and GRASS compatible formats.

My co-worker needs to specify in the scope of work, what sort of
format she needs on th CD in order for it to be GRASS compatible.

The final users will not have much disk space and would like to
be able to access the photos in GRASS directly from the CDROM.

Has anyone ever done something similar?
Can you tell us what format to ask for?

Thanks very much!

Stephanie

p.s. - if you send email directly to stephan at alla.pl.swf.usace.army.mil
I will summarize the responses for the entire list.

     Stephanie L. Miller - Physical Scientist
     U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Fort Worth
     CESWF-PL-RE
     819 Taylor Street
     P.O. Box 17300
     Fort Worth, Texas 76102-0300