vect polygons to MapInfo

Xin Zhuang zhuang at access.digex.net
Wed Jan 3 07:00:00 EST 1996

I have a program to do this. However, like what I indicated
yesterday, I' having a problem to take a concave into GRASS.
If someone has a code to figure out a point within concanve,
I would appreciate it. Right it will do points, lines/polylines,
and convexes. There's one way to get around concave problem
that is to get centroid for every "regions" in MapInfo and
save such info in its mid file. In that way, you could just
simply use mid as GRASS dig_att.

--Xin

In info.grass.user you write: