Problem with command "v.to.rast"

Hailing Wang hwang1 at eos.ncsu.edu
Tue Jan 2 07:00:00 EST 1996

Hello,

I ran into a probelm when I tried to run the command "v.to.rast" in GRASS4.1.
It gives me the message "Segmentation Fault". It is kind of serious.

I wonder what caused this problem. Is there anybody run into the same problem
before? Your advise and help would be very much appreciated!

Please response directly to hwang1 at unity.ncsu.edu.

Thank you very much.

Hailing
*Hailing
Wang
Computer Graphics Center
North Carolina State University               Home phone    (919) 512-2283
Campus Box 7106                               Office phone  (919) 515-3434
Raleigh, NC 27695-7106                        Office fax    (919) 515-3439

Email: hwang1 at unity.ncsu.edu
WWW: "http://www4.ncsu.edu/~hwang1/www"
*