Information about GRASS

Felix De Federico Mesa x4270054 at turing.ugr.es
Wed Mar 27 07:00:00 EST 1996

On Tue, 26 Mar 1996, Felix De Federico Mesa wrote:

        My name is Felix, I am a Computer Science student in the
 University of Granada.
        Currently, I am making the final project of the career about
 GRASS. The project is about learning to handle GRASS and to accomplish an
 application for GRASS. I have runned GRASS on LINUX, and as application I
 had thought to make a graph interface for X-Windows. I want to Know if
 this interface already exists or if it's being developed. One of the
 subdirectories of GRASS is called XGRASS and I don't know if it can be
 runned on LINUX or if only it can be runned on SOLARIS. I would
 appreciate if you answer these questions.
        Very grateful,

                Felix de Federico Mesa.