GIS Resources for Linux Workstations

David Mandel dmandel at transport.com
Wed Mar 27 07:00:00 EST 1996

I starting to collect information for a talk and maybe even a WEB page on
"Geographic Resources for Linux Users".  At the moment, GRASS and pbmplus
are the only Linux tools I know of to do mapping on Linux workstations.
Do other people have tools I don't know about?  I'm interested in
commercial as well as freeware tools.

By the way, has everyone ported MOSS/MAPS/ADS/COS to Linux?
How about ELAS?

                                                    Dave Mandel

 David Mandel, Linux Activist             dmandel at transport.com
 Internet Provided by:   Transport Logic         (503) 243-1940
               Serving the Pacific Northwestern USA
 Portland  *  Vancouver  *  McMinnville   *   Salem    *   Bend