HP Driver

2 Boys & A Girl roadside at 1eagle1.com
Fri Mar 22 07:00:00 EST 1996

I am writing for some friends working for at a military installation who
recently aquired an HP 650 (?) plotter (the big dog).  They were unable to
get Grass 4.1 to print to it, is there a specific driver availible for
this plotter?  It just kills me to see that since they couldn't get GRASS
to print they moved the plotter up stairs to print maps from Design-Cad on
a 486 Gateway.  Since I no longer directly work for these guys I am
searching out the answer the easy way here at info.grass.

Also is there a FAQ on the status fututre/lack of future of GRASS?

Thanks in advance

R. Joe Brandon
ab186 at rgfn.epcc.edu