open area lines in closed polygons.

Grass package grass at sun1.bham.ac.uk
Wed Mar 13 07:00:00 EST 1996

?pm at bnr.ca>
content-type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
organization: University of Illinois at Urbana
mime-version: 1.0
reply-to: grassu-list at max.cecer.army.mil
newsgroups: info.grass.user
originator: daemon at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu

Agustin, I found that your problem can be caused by *duplicate* lines
underneath the ones you see on the screen. To check this, use v.digit
to break some of the lines and remove a small bit of each line. Then
refresh the display and see if, mysteriously, the gap has been 'filled'.
Hope this helps,

Martijn van Leusen