GRASS survey? Don't send to the list.

Antonio Lo Porto loporto at area.ba.cnr.it
Wed May 29 08:00:00 EDT 1996

Dear friends,
I feel that we all do not care at all about how and when each of us found
GRASS. May be I could be interested in a resume of the survey.
Please, send the answers to the survey promoter and not to the
list/newsgroup.
As someone noted few days ago, the list seams to be out of control.
Ciao.
Antonio Lo Porto

Antonio Lo Porto                   -                           Researcher
Water Research Institute           - National Research Council (IRSA-CNR)
Phone +39 80 5313354               -                   Fax +39 80 5313365
Via De Blasio, 5                   -                 70123   BARI   ITALY
Email loporto at area.ba.cnr.it       -   OR  loporto at irsa_loporto.ba.cnr.it
http:/www.ba.cnr.it/~irsaal02
   The above points of view are just mine and not my employer's ones,
                       although they should be.