ERROR G_calloc

Cosyn Bart Bart.Cosyn at rug.ac.be
Thu May 9 08:00:00 EDT 1996

On 8 May 1996, Anne Smith wrote:

> I have just installed grass on an alpha workstation.  The
> d.rast, d.vect., r.mapcalc, r.le.setup work fine but when I went
> to r.mask after selecting my raster to use as a mask I get the
> following error:
> ERROR G_calloc: out of memory
Hi,
Are you talking about the floating point version of Grass or the normal
4.1.5 version! I have similar problems on our silicon machines since I
installed the fp_version. I posted already several times a message about
it and never received a satisfying answer! Does the problem also occurs
in r.reclass? Any case I am still working to get an idea what happens! As
I am not really a good C-programmer it may need some time, so I hope you
got some reply! In case you should receive some news about it. Please let
me know!

                        Thank Bart

        | ir. Bart Cosyn                                  |
        | VLIR-project Tunisia                            |
        | Laboratory for Hydrology and Water Management   |
        | University of Gent                              |
        | Coupure 653, B-9000 Gent                        |
     | Belgium                                    |
        | Tel: +/32/9/2646137                             |
        | Fax: +/32/9/2646236                             |
        | E-mail: Bart.Cosyn at rug.ac.be                    |