v.support Segmentation fault in solaris 2.5

Mr G Zacharioudakis ers4gxz2 at sun1.bham.ac.uk
Wed May 1 08:00:00 EDT 1996

?Apr?30??96?03?39?02?pm at bnr.ca>
content-type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
organization: University of Illinois at Urbana
mime-version: 1.0
reply-to: grassu-list at pandora.cecer.army.mil
newsgroups: info.grass.user
originator: daemon at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu

Dear Grass users
I experienced exactly the same problem earlier this year.
With Bill Brown's help We manage to fix the v.build error
but still
the command d.vect doesnot work. It gives all the messages given when you succe
sfully run it but nothing comes up on the screen.
The command v.digit does not work 100%. All the options are working apart from
the Digitising option. I cannot digitise at all.
And  deatails such as map's scale are not printed on the general menu.
We are using a SGI power indigo 2.
Cheers

Giorgos Zacharioudakis
e-mail : giorgos at ers.bham.ac.uk