v.support of GRASS4.1

Iwao NODA noda12 at ffpri-kys.affrc.go.jp
Fri Sep 6 08:00:00 EDT 1996

Thanks.

At 11:03 AM 9/5/96 -0500, Bill Brown wrote:
>There are binaries for v.build, the sub-program that v.support
>calls to build topology and the one that gives the core dump,
>at:
>
>ftp://moon.cecer.army.mil/pub/grass/incoming/Vector
>
>You should be able to download v.build.sun4 and copy it to
>$GISBASE/etc/v.build, then run v.support OK.  If that doesn't
>work, then you've probably discovered a new bug which should be
>reported to grassbugs at diego.cecer.army.mil.
>
>- Bill

I found ftp://moon.cecer.army.mil/pub/grass/incoming
But there are no items in .../incoming .    96.Sep 6
----
Iwao Noda
Research Scientist
Forest Management and Economics Laboratory
Kyushu Research Center
Forestry & Forest Products Research Institute
Kurokami 4-11-16, Kumamoto 860, JAPAN
Fax: JAPAN(096)344-5054
Internet  :  noda12 at ffpri-kys.affrc.go.jp