casc2d_nograss.tar.Z.cr

Brian Skahill beskahil at ouray.cudenver.edu
Tue Apr 29 20:49:58 EDT 1997

Dear Grass Users,

I recently downloaded the file:

casc2d_nograss.tar.Z.cr

from FTP directory /pub/grass/outgoing/ at 129.229.103.1

I know how to work with .tar.Z files (that is; how to uncompress and tar to
extract the files); however, I don't know how to deal with the .tar.Z.cr
extension.

I sent a message to ( GRASS FTP archive problems) :
grass-ftp-admin at moon.cecer.army.mil

a while back with my question as to what to do to get the files; however,
received no response.  Thus, I am asking all of you experts for help.  Any
suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

Brian Skahill
CE Student
CU Denver
Phone:  (303) 556-4069