Slope form again!

Houxiang Wang GEO Grad 96 wangh2 at gisserv20.geog.muohio.edu
Tue Aug 19 14:32:55 EDT 1997

Sorry, I am back again.

My machine shut down, and all my former emails were lost. I still need help from
you, especially the friend who has helped me a lot by directly sending email to
my account, not to the list server. I sorry to say that I could not remember
your name nor your email address. So I post the message here, and hope you would
see it and help me out again.

With your great help I have got the sites file out of DEM. the format of data in
the file looks like
		724675|4385245#259
		724725|4385245#259

But when I ran s.surf.tps, it says "ERROR: zero points in the given region!" The
DEM I am using does not cover the entire region, i.e., in the DEM file, zero
values (out of the county I am working on) mean no data. Does the above problem
result from this?

I greatly appreciate your help.

Houxiang Wang

Miami University