AW: OGL3D for Linux?

Andreas Holz andreas.holz at greifswald.netsurf.de
Mon Aug 4 16:42:45 EDT 1997

----------
Von: 	Richard Nairn[SMTP:nairnr at cadvision.com]
Gesendet: 	Mittwoch, 18. Juni 1997 13:50
An: 	grassu at cecer.army.mil
Betreff: 	OGL3D for Linux?

I am running Grass on a Pentium based machine. I use the SG3D program
on an SGI machine.  Has there been any attempt to port this to
anything but the SGI?  I have the source code for the openGL version
but it says that it is still for the SGI.  Are there any other
programs that I should be looking at for this kind of functionality?

--
Richard Nairn                    |
Calgary, AB, Canada              |  "So many idiots,