Keyboard doesn't work with Xgrass

Adalberto da Silva adalbert at iag.usp.br
Thu Feb 6 09:54:06 EST 1997

Hello,

	Is there anybody using A. Holz's Xgrass compilation that could help me?

	By running Xgrass with 'xgrass4.1 &' my console is flooded with
messages like:

> Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown keysym name: osfActivate
> Warning: ... found while parsing '<Key>osfActivate:ManagerParentActivate()'
> Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown keysym name: osfCancel
> Warning: ... found while parsing '<Key>osfCancel:ManagerParentCancel()'
> Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown keysym name: osfSelect
> Warning: ... found while parsing '<Key>osfSelect:ManagerGadgetSelect()'
> Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown keysym name: osfHelp
> Warning: ... found while parsing '<Key>osfHelp:ManagerGadgetHelp()'
> Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown keysym name: osfBeginLine
> Warning: ... found while parsing '<Key>osfBeginLine:ManagerGadgetTraverseHome()'
> Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown keysym name: osfUp
> Warning: ... found while parsing '<Key>osfUp:ManagerGadgetTraverseUp()'

	(this is only a sample as long as the messages I captured in a log file
has some 20 kbytes somewhat identical)

	When I click to 'Add Items' I can't fill any box as long as the
keyboard doesn't work! But it does in the Grass shell.

	Is there any suggestion?

	Thanks,

	Adalberto da Silva
	Instituto Astronomicoe Geofisico - USP