GRASS with X/Motif Interfac

Miki Ferenczy miki_ferenczy at qmgate.anl.gov
Tue Feb 18 11:39:02 EST 1997

                       Subject:                               Time:10:18 AM
  OFFICE MEMO          GRASS with X/Motif Interface           Date:2/18/97

Technology's GRASS with X/Motif Interface:
Argonne National Lab has been working with GPZ Technology to produce a high
end decision support system for the U.S. Army.  We are utilizing GPZ
Technology's GRASS with X/Motif Interface for this project.  First of all, GPZ
Technology's product is not the old XGRASS, it is an entirely new product.
This product does not change any of the original GRASS functionality, what it
does is provides a customizable user friendly interface for GRASS.  We are
extremely pleased with this product.

Miki Ferenczy
Program Manager
Argonne National Lab