SCS library scsfips.a

Michael Hanratty hanra001 at gold.tc.umn.edu
Mon Jan 6 14:45:26 EST 1997

Dear GRASS users,

I'm compiling GRASS on Solaris 2.4.  The process has failed while compiling the
contributed programs from SCS because I don't have the 'scsfips.a' library.  I
also can't seem to find where the source code is to compile it.

I'd really appreciate any pointers you can give me.

Mike

Michael Hanratty                               Phone: (612) 627-4590
Dept. of Civil Engineering                            (612) 626-0024
University of Minnesota                        Fax:   (612) 627-4609
St. Anthony Falls Laboratory
Mississippi River at 3rd Ave SE
Minneapolis, MN 55414