looking for r.proj

Teresa Salyer salyer at tiaer.tarleton.edu
Thu Jan 9 13:44:59 EST 1997

I'm trying to find a compiled program called r.proj to change a raster
map from one projection to another.  The raster map I have is in albers
equal area and I need it in utm.  Does anyone have any suggestions.

Thanks Teresa Salyer <salyer at tiaer.tarleton.edu>
Teresa Salyer
Tarleton State University

More information about the grass-user mailing list