Floating point exception

Jaro Hofierka hofierka at netlab.sk
Fri Jul 11 02:29:53 EDT 1997

At 11:41 6.2.1997 -0300, you wrote:
>	I'm trying to run s.surf.tps under Linux. I'm using Andreas Holz's
>compilation.
>
>	When I run s.surf.tps and fill in with requested information (in this
>case a site file with 150 thousand records extracted from a digitized
>topographic map and the default parameters) I get the message:
>
>	>Floating point exception (core dumped)

Hello GRASS users,

I fixed this problem for s.surf.tps under Linux. Sometimes the same error
appears with the message that only 3 points are within a given region.
The bug was in user1.c in missed declaration of atof() function.
The executable of s.surf.tps is available under request.

With regards,

Jaro

Jaro Hofierka
Mestsky urad