d.mon problem

Thomas Foster htf1 at psu.edu
Wed Jun 11 09:00:24 EDT 1997

Thanks for your response.   I'm afraid that it didn't work though.    I
changed the permissions on the /usr/grass/locks directory and got the same
error (see below).    Does it matter that there is no
/usr/grass/locks/foster/mon.* files.  there isn't even  a
/usr/grass/locks/foster in the /usr/grass/locks directory only a
/usr/grass/locks/topquark file... ?

Thomas Foster                            email: htf1 at psu.edu
Pennsylvania State University       voice: 814-865-1231
Department of Anthropology        fax:  814-863-1474
409 Carpenter Bldg.
University Park, PA 16802