nothing working after solaris/bin installation

Milton Cezar Ribeiro mribeiro at jatoba.esalq.usp.br
Fri Jun 13 06:59:57 EDT 1997

Dear friends

I installed yesterday the following patchs of grass4.1:

	g.5.cpio.Z.*
	sol.4.tar.Z.*
	xg.5.cpio.Z.*

I configured all thing (including environment variables), but
only somethings are working like start/stop/erase an X display,
use the help. But, when I try run grass commands the system
remain stalled. Below follow some commands that I tryed:

	$ r.mapcalc x=1	# the system display 100% and stop
	$ r.support	# I can see the list of image bands
			  but when I select one of them the
			  system stop to

All stopping don't display error messages, just don't go!

Sorry for do it so trouble, but I can't solve it without
your helps!

Cheers,

Miltinho (RIBEIRO, M.C.)
Quantitative Methods Laboratory