unlocking x0,x1,etc

Michael Hanratty hanra001 at gold.tc.umn.edu
Fri Jun 13 10:09:15 EDT 1997

In message <Pine.GSO.3.95.970612204412.28367A-100000 at jatoba.esalq.usp.br>
writes:
> Dear friends:
>
> I have installed my grass under solaris now.
> But, on my 1st time that I exited from grass-shell
> I forgot two (x0-x1) display monitor active and
> now I can't use this two monitor on other sessions!
>
> Could someone help-me?

Run d.mon interactively.  Try selecting one of the display monitors using menu
option 3.  If that doesn't work, stop the monitors using option 2 and then start
them again.

That usually works for me.

Michael Hanratty                           Phone: (612) 627-4590
St. Anthony Falls Laboratory               Fax: (612) 627-4609
Dept. of Civil Engineering
University of Minnesota
Mississippi River @ 3rd Ave. SE
Minneapolis, MN 55414