AW: GRASS on CD for Linux

Andreas Holz andreas.holz at greifswald.netsurf.de
Sun Mar 16 17:02:51 EST 1997

----------
Von: 	Nicolas Boretos[SMTP:nicolasb at zorbas.maich.gr]
Gesendet: 	Montag, 17. März 1997 13:04
An: 	grassu at cecer.army.mil
Betreff: 	Re:  GRASS on CD for Linux

Hello,
It is nice to see you are back;
Can you direct us as to where we may get updated scripts
for you CD(R?) to correct the links. the $GISBASE/etc directory is linked to theCD thereby not allowing to edit digcap for instance. The main reason
we are interested in your CD is for digitizing and we have a course next week.
tia,
nicolas boretos

Dear nicolas,

	sorry for not responding for such long time.

	I'll check for the scripts. The reside on a PC in my old office,
	but I'll try to get them.

	I'll create an bug-fix CD next week with the appropriate links
	included. If you want, you can have the CD, if you pay
	shipment and media (approx. DM 20).

	I was not able to fix your problems with the digitizer, due
	to extremely overload. But I have now two students working
	on GRASS code, esp. to debug the XGRASS code.

Andreas