Graphics monitor color problems

adavis at saipan.com adavis at saipan.com
Mon Mar 17 19:04:06 EST 1997

Is the requirement for 256 color displays hard wired?  Can I recompile it
for other resolutions?  Would this be not an advantage?

I am planning to build a system, one major purpose for which is to run
GRASS.

On Mar 17, Malcolm Williamson wrote
> Brian,
> The GRASS Xdriver only works with 256 color displays. Make sure that your

--
 Alan Eugene Davis      Marianas High School      15o 8.8'N       GMT+10
 adavis at saipan.com      AAA 196 Box 10,001        145o 42.5'E

"An inviscid theory of flow renders the screw useless, but the need
for one nonexistent."            ------ Lord Raleigh