PhD thesis on soil modelling available

Leslie Apollon la at las.com
Tue Mar 18 10:52:39 EST 1997

At 07:01 PM 3/13/97 MET, you wrote:

We at LAS would be interested to see your program ported to Grassland and
the Windows/Intel environment.
If you do not mind, we would like to post your message on our user's mailing
list (gl_info).
It would be a better idea for you to post it yourself, this way the
Grassland users could be informed of your work and manifest their interest.
Should you decide to port your program to the Grassland environment, we will
offer full support.

you can subscribe to the Grassland Users mailing list by send an e-mail to
majordomo at las.com containing:

Hope to hear from you.
Leslie Apollon, M.Sc Géographie
Conseiller SIG - Support Technique

LAS Inc.                       tel. : (514) 858-1104
1570, rue Chabanel Ouest       fax  : (514) 389-9373
Montreal, Quebec, Canada       email: la at las.com
H4N 1H4

Grassland home-page : http://www.las.com/grassland