grass and gnuplot?

Paul W. Box sanduku at nervm.nerdc.ufl.edu
Mon May 19 23:43:43 EDT 1997

Hello List

I  may be imagining this, but it seems like I remember reading somewhere
about grass being able to write output in a format that is useable by
gnuplot.  Does this sound familiar to anyone?  I can't find anything
about this in the documentation that I have been reading.

Thanks
--
/*  Paul Box                      |        Cogito ergo                */