Full functionality of Linux-Grass ?

Andreas Paukner-Ruzicka e.a.ruzicka at wm.infranet.de
Sun May 25 09:22:43 EDT 1997

Hello GRASS-users !
I am totally unfamiliar with GRASS and I am planing to install it and do some work with it. Because I have just a PC with LINUX on it I want to know if there are any functions of standard UNIX-GRASS that are not implemented or supported by the LINUX-version.

Thank you in advance !

Andreas Paukner-Ruzicka

\    Andreas Ruzicka                    \
/    Schweitzerweg 3                    /
\    D-82380 Peissenberg                \
/    Tel: ++49-8803-60424               /
\    eMail: e.a.ruzicka at wm.infranet.de  \
/       oder E.A.Ruzicka at T-Online.de    /