Full functionality of Linux-Grass ?

grass at genie.saff.utah.edu grass at genie.saff.utah.edu
Tue May 27 07:36:40 EDT 1997

Motif may not be included with your  Linux package.  It contains the extra
libraries needed to run xgrass.  Andreas Holtz has a link from the grass
home page that offers a GRASS for Linux CD with motif statically linked.
It looks like a very good package, however I attempted to order it over a
month ago and have not got a response.  Does anyone know how to obtain
this CD???  I would like to purchase a copy for myself.

Jason Carey
Snow Hydrology
University of Utah