algorithm used for i.cluster

Stephan Eickschen eicksch at uni-muenster.de
Mon Nov 24 11:54:30 EST 1997

Hi Grassers-

some days ago, Harini asked for email contact adresses of the authors
of i.cluster to get to know something about the used algorithm.
There wasn´t any response neither to the question regarding the adresses
nor to the used algorithm itself in the list. Because I am interested in
these things too (especially the second :-) ) I really would appreciate
if someone gives me some information either to the list or directly...

Regards,

	Stephan

Stephan Eickschen                     Tel. : +49 (0)251 83-34704
Westfaelische Wilhelms-Universitaet   Fax. : +49 (0)251 83-36100
Institute for Geophysics
Research Unit of Physical Glaciology  email: eicksch at uni-muenster.de
Corrensstrasse 24
48149 Muenster