algorithm used for i.cluster

Harini Nagendra harini at ces.iisc.ernet.in
Tue Nov 25 11:47:15 EST 1997

Hello,
I had posted the original message - while I didn't get any info. about the
people whom I had asked for, Bill Brown very kindly provided me with the C
files used in the program, from which I have (more or less!) figured out
the algorithm used. I will write it out in detail and post it to the list
by tomorrow - sorry this is a late response, I wasn't here for a few days
and hence didn't see it.
If anyone wants the original programs used, I can post them too on the
list.
Harini
| Harini Nagendra               E-MAIL : harini at ces.iisc.ernet.in      |
| Centre for Ecological         PHONE  : 91 80 309 2639 (Hostel: LR-21)|
| Sciences                             : 91 80 309 2506 (Department)   |
| Indian Institute of Science   FAX    : 91 80 334 1683                |
| Bangalore 560 012 India       TELEX  : 845 8349 IISc IN              |