orthorectification,aerial photographs

Radoslav Bonk bonk at nic.fns.uniba.sk
Sun Sep 14 18:14:38 EDT 1997

Thank you for your advice it was very clearly.
I have a small successes in my project
- have raster elevation model of desired area, even the aerial
photographs /4/ cover larger area, does it matter?
- got one aerial photograph with r.in.tiff into GRASS, just for training,
because about 0.5 cm of the photo is missing /part with fiducial marks/
- have whole camera characteristics
- have done such as i.group, i.target ...

my guestions: Is it necessary to scan whole aerial photo, isn't it?
I'm trying to do more
Rado Bonk

 Radoslav Bonk
 Comenius University,Faculty of Natural Sciences
 Department of Physical Geography and Geoecology
 Mlynska Dolina 842 14,Bratislava SLOVAKIA
 e-mail: bonk at nic.fns.uniba.sk
 PRIVAT: Svinia 221, 082 32; tel:+42/91/958 187