r.in.doq

Jill Schuler jschuler at tulip.itc.nrcs.usda.gov
Tue Sep 23 18:30:07 EDT 1997

message>Where can I find the command   r.in.doq  (reads in and builds support files for
message>digitial orthophotograhy)  for linux?  The command exist for the SUN Solaris.
message>Is anyone working on a new version of r.in.doq that will work with the new
message>header format that USGS is implementing for DOQQs.

Yes, USDA NRCS recently revised the r.in.doq src code to read the new header format.
This source code revision could be provided to interested parties.

Please contact me by email or phone for more information on r.in.doq

Jill

     ____     __ ______   _____  _______        .
      / \   //  /    // /    // //    //       / \
     /  \  //  /    // /       //             /   \
    /   \ //  /____// /       //____///      /.....\/\    /\
   /    \//  /  \\   /              //      /       \_/\_/  \
 _/     \/__/    \\_/_____//______ //    /\/             _/\ ---------
________________________________________/

Jill R. Schuler
USDA
Natural Resource Conservation Service
2627 Redwing, Suite 120
Ft. Collins, Co 80526                     FAX: (970) 282-1930
					  VCOMM:9010-2418
e-mail: jschuler at itc.nrcs.usda.gov        Phone: (970) 282-2418

 "In politics [and life], if you want anything said, ask a man;
 if you want anything done, ask a woman."
     --- Margaret Thatcher