GRASS 4.2.1 update packages. WAS: Re: Announce: GRASS 4.2.1 V.13 released

James Cameron cameron at stl.dec.com
Sat Apr 18 23:42:12 EDT 1998

Markus Neteler wrote:

>     Is there anybody out there in the GRASS-community, who could
>     create such update-packages?  What do you think?

Markus,

I could do this once, and show you how it is done, by giving you a
typescript.  I maintain the source code for two Internet projects, and
I'm quite familiar with the tools.  It should be very simple.  The tools
used are standardised.

--
James Cameron                                    (cameron at stl.dec.com)
Digital Equipment Corporation (Australia) Pty. Ltd. A.C.N. 000 446 800