Mapinfo .mid & .mif to GRASS vector file

Filippidis Vangelis efilippi at for.auth.gr
Sat Aug 29 08:16:42 EDT 1998

Dear GRASS community,

   I have some digitized data (digitized contours & points with their elevations) in MapInfo v.4.5 format (.mid and .mif files) and i want to convert them in GRASS binary vector format WITH their attributes.
Does anyone did that?
 I would very appreciate any ideas about this.

Thank you in advance,
Vangelis.

                            Filippidis Evangelos
                        Forester, Ph.D Candidate
Sector of Planning & Natural Resource Development
      Department of Forestry & Natural Environment
               School of Geotechnical Sciences
               Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
                                     Greece
                      e-mail : efilippi at for.auth.gr