Help using v.in.dxf3d

Kamarul Azlan Mohd Nasir kamarul at fka.utm.my
Thu Dec 3 21:34:11 EST 1998

Dear Grass users

I have tried to use v.in.dxf3d to convert files fromdxf format in to Grass. On
autocad you can actually see the attibutes layer. However, when I try to bring it
in to dxf format, we do have some problems with it. Only the x and y
coordinates were imported to grass but not the Z  value. I thought v.in.dxf3d
should be able to handle this problem. Anyone who has tried v.in.dxf3d and
succesfully imported the attributes together with it, I would like to know how yo
do it.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Cheers.

Kamarul