grass421_on_linux:compilation errors.

Agustin Lobo alobo at ija.csic.es
Thu Dec 17 17:15:52 EST 1998

Well, this is another way to go, you are right. Maybe I'm just too used
to compile because the binary distribution used to take
much more space in the former unix (not Linux) versions.
Also, I'm not sure that you get all the contributions
included in the binary distribution.

I've been abroad few days and have not been able to
to try the solutions that people has suggested, I'll keep
you posted.

Thanks list!

Dr. Agustin Lobo
Instituto de Ciencias de la Tierra (CSIC)
Lluis Sole Sabaris s/n
08028 Barcelona SPAIN
tel 34 93409 5410
fax 34 93411 0012