GRASS-XMI and other Grass GUIs

David Mandel dmandel at transport.com
Sat Jan 24 02:05:25 EST 1998

I have been looking for a more friendly user interface for GRASS.
I personally like the command line, but I want to get a number
of people to try GRASS who do not like a command line interface.

In my search I ran into something called Grass-XMI (See
http://www.gpz.com).  It looks pretty good, but I haven't tryed it.
Does anyone use it?  If so, would you recommend it?

                                            Dave Mandel

 David Mandel, Linux Activist             dmandel at transport.com
 Internet Provided by:   Transport Logic         (503) 243-1940
               Serving the Pacific Northwestern USA
 Portland  *  Vancouver  *  McMinnville   *   Salem    *   Bend