compiling r.flow

Andrea Giacomelli andreag at crs4.it
Mon Jan 26 12:27:03 EST 1998

Hi,
I am compiling the 4.2 version.
I have a problem with the r.flow command: the gmake reports no errors,
the man page is installed (I can read it with a "g.manual r.flow"),
but the command is not copied to its destination directory and,
when I execute the MAKELINKS.sh it does not show in the list
which is output.

I have manually moved the executable under the $GIS/$ARCH/bin directory,
and the program seems to run, so everything should be solved, but I don't
like to mix up makefiles and manual installations.

Has anybody encountered the same problem ?

Thanks for any feedback.

                Andrea Giacomelli
                Centre for Advanced Studies, Research and
                Development in Sardinia
                Environment Division

                http://www.crs4.it/~andreag