ANNOUNCE: new GRASS 4.2.1 (V.16)

Venkatesh Raghavan raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp
Thu Jun 11 21:01:56 EDT 1998

Hi,
The suggestion about establishing a mirror site is very welcome.
It would be possible for us to host a mirror site here in Japan
to cater to the Asian users of GRASS. I have never tried hosting
a mirror site so if you could suggest how to go about it, I am
willing to do the needful.Finding 150MB space on our server would
not be a problem.
Awaiting further information
Thanks
Kind regards.